Wednesday 16 July 2014

Body Butter/ Hand Creams


This blog post is going to be about body butters and hand creams as you might of guessed from the title.

This body butter is from the body shop and is called the "Atlas Mountain Rose Body Butter" I like this body butter ,because, its got a slight scent of rose to it,which, is soothing to put onto your skin after you've had a bath/shower or just want to moisturise your skin. The rose scent lasts quite a long time on your skin which is a positive thing (If you like the smell of rose), however, a down side to this body butter is that its got quite a greasy feeling to it when applying it to your skin. I looked on the body shop website and it stated that the body butter does all the things that are listed below.  So, i put these statements to the test.
This body butter costs around £13.00 from the body shop(UK Pounds)  To See The "Atlas Mountain Rose Body-butter" Please Click On Here 


The next to body butters I will be writing about is, again, from the body shop.

The body butter to the left hand side of the picture is lightly coconut scented. In additional information this body butter it contains community Fair Trade virgin organic coconut oil and also, this product is against animal testing. The coconut body butter costs £13 for a 200ml tub it also comes in a smaller tub of 50ml which costs only £5

The other body butter to the right hand side of the picture is "Shea body butter" I wasn't quite sure how to explain the smell of this body butter, so, I looked up on the body shop website. The smell the body shop was trying to imply was a 'nutty smell'. Which i don't entirely agree on, but, then again, I can under stand how some one could interoperate it as a 'nutty smell', to me it smells like wood... but, a nice smelling wood. Maybe, my concept to how woods meant to smell like is different to yours, which it probably true... but, I guess it could smell like a woody smell/chestnut smell. 
The price of the Shea body butter is £13 for a 200ml tub,unfortunately, there isn't a smaller tub that consists of 50ml for the shea body butter...well, I can't find it on the body shop website,but,  if you manage to find the 50ml tub, please comment the link below on this blog. 


This body butter in the right picture (bottom) is called "Sanctuary". Sanctuary is a brand name that does many different bath/shower products including the hand cream you see in the left picture (top). Sanctuary has only one smell associated with there products ,because, nearly all products from sanctuary have the same smell,which, is described on the sanctuary website as, coco and shea, oil from macademia nuts and sweet almonds. Also, the body butter has the vitamin E in it.

The Sanctuary body butter's price is £10 (Uk Pounds)
The Sanctuary hand cream's price is £5.10


The Hand cream in the left (Top) side picture is called "Rose Sauvage" and yet again, from the body shop! This hand cream is a perfect size just to slip into your bag! On the body shop website it says  that this hand cream has "rosehip oil and provides much needed moisture to mature skin while helping to reduce the appearance of brown spots and it has SPF 15" 
In my experience the "Rose Sauvage" hand cream does provide enough moisture to your skin and leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft. The "Rose Sauvage" 30ml hand cream costs £5 and the 100ml costs £11,

The Hand cream in the Right (Bottom) side picture is "Mandarin Tea" and again, its a perfect size to just slip into your bag! I got given this as a birthday present and only recently started using it, I find the smell increasingly pleasant the more I use it. This hand cream spreads easily and absorbs quickly if rubbed in properly and the scent defiantly smells of mandarins. The "Mandarin Tea hand cream" costs $9 (dollars American)  


The last hand cream i will be writing about in this blog post is the Soap&Glory 
"Hand Food".  I've always loved Soap&Glory products since day one... when i started buying them. Theres just something that makes me love Soap&Glory,maybe its the smell,or, just the way the packaging is simple and clear to read. The smell... I can't even comprehend what the smell is, so, I looked on the Soap&Glory website and its suppose to smell of "Scented with Original Pink fragrance". Which maybe, it does smell of 'scented original pink fragrance' I'm not too sure... I'll leave that for you to decide on.

The Soap&Glory "hand Food" costs £5



13 comments:

  1. I love The Body Shop body butters....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Check out my new Youtube videos you will enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! :) whats your Youtube channels link?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi May,

    https://www.youtube.com/user/trelau78/videos

    I will add your blog to my blog roll (favorite website)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked out your channel! well done for getting your 'Pro Card' I commented and thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) all the best for your youtube channel too!

      Delete
  5. I added you on my blog :-) http://laurenceartistemaquilleuse.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment on my video. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We need to help each other out when we start blogging and or doing Youtube videos. I believe in supporting each other. That's why I also posted your link on my Facebook business page. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you and yes, we do indeed need to help each other out! When I make a Facebook page I will be sure to post your link to your blog!!!

      Delete
  8. http://freetipsandanswer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete